domenica 23 maggio 2010

Michael Bublè live @Verona

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good


She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
Takes away my trouble, takes away my grief
Takes away my heartache in the night like a thief
Give me love, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme crazy love.




And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.


What do you think
I would give at this moment
If you just stay I'd subtract twenty years from my life
I'd fall down on my knees,
I kiss the ground that you walk on
If I could just hold you again



Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun
Laugh and sing,but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me




It will all be all right

I’ll be home tonight

I’m coming back home

Nessun commento: